Sunday, February 17, 2013

Ariana Filming New Music Video

Yesterday, Ariana spent hours filming another new music video, she hasn't told us which song it's for, but it is most likely going to be one from her album. She wears a gorgeous, Tim burton inspired dress and she straightened and temporarily dyed her hair black. Ariana filmed since 4 in the morning, till super late at night and she tweeted throughout the day. She tweeted-

Almost done at this video shoot. My eyelids won't stay open. Come on Ariana u can do this.

I've been filming the video all day but I just wanted to say I saw what u trended #1 today and U guys are just the best. Thank u so much.

Just found out we're gonna be filming until 4am

Happy weekend loves. Shooting another music video today. Have to dress like a Tim Burton character... and my hair is black. Hmmmm.



Ariana posted some pictures of her on set, here they are-



No comments:

Post a Comment